View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
I appreciate the input, and thank you.

My purpose for posting the thread was to "get opinions" on the topic. That's all. I consider it an exercise for our minds to think about stuff "just out there," (beyond our grasp, as it were).

I was taught that "creativity" was a good thing, basing my own opinion on "Creation" being a good thing. By extension, I believe that a "created" (sentience) should have some practical connection to the "Creator" because of being a construct of it. And with that connection, we could exercise an ability to view what's "just out there".

The more perspectives, the better.

In my defense, I am probably "too cerebral" for a lot of folks.... (Not that smart) ... just a thinker.

KUDOS...!
No need to "defend" yourself. When you respect yourself, you respect others...that's what it's all about regardless of what we find for ourselves and no matter how different those findings might be...and most importantly the reason we should share those experiences.
I'm surprised...and disappointed...that others haven't posted responses to your thread. Could have been a fascinating read...!
Namste.