View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 02:54 AM
Master

I'm feeling a bit mind boggled right now. I made an entity many years ago from a thought form and this entity I'd made for certain purposes was stolen from me (yeah I know this all sounds weird, someone who felt powerful manifested into my lounge room, grabbed hold of the entity I made while chanting in some kind of powerful magickal language which made all the hairs on my arms stand up and left with her.. it scared me so much).

Today I came across a website which is selling spirits (and doing soul bindings to them) and one of the entities sounds and looks like the one I made. (I know it isn't her there..the odds of that well just I wouldn't consider it but this whole thing kind of weirded me out.. what if the being I made was stolen for another to sell.. seriously is there a market in this kind of thing? Is there like an entity slave trade out there maybe of spirit trafficers (I say slave as it consider that the case if an entity has been bound to someone).

anyway, right now my mind is boggling over it all and this thought I'm having after seeing that website and what beings are on sale there. After reading this your mind is probably boggling too... with the metaphysical stuff sometimes it seems like the whole world has gone crazy.