View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I think I use to...unfortunately for me, I've learned that what's big to me, is no big deal to others, lol. Seriously, lol...I can remember one time, my sister and I were looking at houses for her and her husband, to buy. We looked at this older house, and we walked right up to the glass front porch, and took pictures.

When her husband got off work, we were showing him all the pictures we took, and right there, a few feet in front of me, in the picture is a ghost of a woman standing at the front door, looking right at me as I'm taking the pictures. I mean, it was solid! I said, holy ****...look at this, and they both looked, and I don't know if they got scared, because I was standing right in front of the glass front door and she was standing at the door...but she wasn't there when we were there. They looked, and then were like, yeah yeah...where's the other pictures of the house..

It was just weird how they thought it was no big deal, when I think most people would have the same attitude I had.

I have just learned that people don't get excited over spirituality like some of us do. Take this website for instance, there are some really gifted, spiritual people here...there's quite a few members, yet in the vast majority of the world, it's almost nothing.

I think it's hard living in a world where this happens to us, and there's nobody around to relate, or share, or get help from. Even if I see or have a feeling of something bigger happening, and I have...it's seems like everyone else is in some sort of spiritual sleep, or dont find it exciting, or just don't care. It is hard for me to open up and share things with people who honestly do not care...which in my world, is the majority.

That's what makes the internet so great. It can bring people together who, without it, had a far greater chance of being alone in their thoughts. And who knows...maybe that's what could have caused some to end up in insane asylums. I know I've said things in the past that caused even some of my non spiritual friends to raise their eyebrows. Lol, I've learned when to keep my mouth shut.