View Single Post
Old 15-02-2018, 02:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Picking up the pieces.

How do you pick up the pieces. Maybe not pick them up I feel like I have them... putting them all together so they fit and make sense is another thing I’m finding it hard.

Almost a year ago I left my life behind. I had an alcohol addiction, a toxic 10 year codependent relationship (he was also and alcoholic)

Something In Me just switch and after 5 years over struggling with my addiction and I was able to over come it. With that in mind knowing my ex was also struggling with his addiction and was not willing so get help I left and took my boys with me.

We moved started a new life, new school, I even found myself in a. New relationship.

Now I’m here almost a year later struggling to be happy with everything I’ve made for myself. Struggle to trust my boyfriend. (I’m behind to realize it a reflection of things that I fighting within myself that I’m putting on him)

I should be happy but I’ve managed to let my anxiety and negative thoughts of the future and self doubt clowd my veil of what should be my success.

I’ve very deep and rent to go with in myself like a turtle for protection. Not letting the people I love in and not only hurting myself but them as well.

I know there is more inside then this. I’m an empath and feel so deep I just want to I guess make sense of this all and out the past behind me and find my inner peace. Love myself. Getting clean bring my inner child so close to me but I’m strong to grasp my emotions and make my light clear again