View Single Post
Old 24-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Master
Naturesflow hello, yes, the topic of the transcendentals is vast and surely beyond all we can grasp or apprehend, even through direct experience. Also there are many throughout history, including saints and mystics, who report feeling overwhelmed or awestruck when confronted by transcendental energy. To be clear, I do not doubt anyone's experience in this regard and there are many precedents for it.

I also like your lengthy and detailed description and conveyance of this vastness, and I agree with it, though I didn't want to get into that in my post. I also agree we all experience things in our own way. The vastness of the topic and the varying experiences with transdendentals (which probably most of humanity have not knowingly communicated) is not the part with which I disagree, LOL

Take a gander carefully at the specifics of the OP and its very clear assertion of intentional manipulation and deception for selfish ego purposes. There is no support given for associating any of these very specific negative actions with Michael. That is the part with which I disagree.

However, whilst I disagree with the OP on Michael, I am not discrediting the general experiences the OP mentions. Why? I myself have read all of Zecharia Sitchin's very well documented works on ancient Sumeria and on the extremely long-lived and technologically advanced Annunaki (and their home planet of Nibiru) per Sitchin. Recorded in Sumerian on all those huge clay tablets in the British Museum and similar, which he has translated. That's why I mentioned them...so that the OP might look into those books more closely if he so desires.

What follows is my opinion only, based on my info.

The OP's general details line up pretty closely with much of what Sitchin asserts was done to humanity by certain of the Annunaki, and/or by their institutional domination and genetic manipulation of Gaian humanity (who were primitive when these folks first arrived) to quicly make us fit to serve as their slave workforce. And there were some prior political and interplanetary atrocities committed by various folks on their home planets, which ended up causing great environmental destruction and damaged their atmosphere...(which per Sitchin is why they initially came to earth to mine tonnes of gold for dispersal in the atmosphere to somehow shield their home planet from radiation).

Many attribute the hierarchical, power-over institutions today (as well as much of our knowledge of science and civilisation) to the learned experience of humanity under the so-called "gods"...who BTW were apparently pale, light-eyed, light-haired human beings hahaha...such that the Spanish conquistadores were assumed to be the second coming of the "gods". Nothing otherworldly about any of that, though, is there?

I'm just saying that in my experience, and thus IMO, this is not a transcendental in any way, shape or form. Nor do I think we can blame a transcendental for all the bad, rubbish choices we ourselves have made...even if under longstanding misdirection and oppression from "gods" aka other humanity who were rubbish examples of "divine leadership" throughout our known history, LOL. Humanity have to grow up and take ownership of our own journey and chart our own course, ultimately.

IMO what the OP describes -- and what Sitchin describes -- are simply other humanity very much like us with all the same failings and excesses, but with fancier toys and gadgets and longer lifespans. The Annunaki were here for hundreds of thousands of years apparently, whilst they mined and perfected the genetic aspects of their slave race (us), and Annunaki descendents may be here still (?)...but certainly, there is public evidence of them up through the times of the Egyptian, Greek, and Roman patheons of "gods" and "goddesses".

There was nothing particularly noble about the way Sitchin portrays many of them, based on their recorded words and deeds...they ruled because we were a primitive lot and they were larger and more powerful and they had more knowledge and technology. The basics of which the fairer minded among them did pass onto humanity. Very much like how the Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans and pretty much any of the ancient pantheons described their gods.

A lot of arrogance and amorality. Sounds like the same old, same old, where -- just like humanity in the modern era -- technological advances proceeds advances in morality and ethics by hundreds (or maybe in their case) or thousands of years, LOL...
Maybe one day (soon!) we'll begin to learn...

BTW I do think human souls can and do reincarnate, so that's not to say that any of these major human spiritual figures in our history have not reincarnated if they so desired, (or in the case of Hermes/Thoth were not in fact just the same long-lived Annunaki "god") as they very well could have, just as we do And I do think that all our spiritual leaders would have had close ties and much support from transcendentals, in order to get by. It's just that our material realm doesn't suit the transcendentals well for incarnation beyond temporary excursions, as I understand it.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke