View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Ascender
Your OP resonated with me, as I've been thinking about someone recently; someone from long long ago. Both our names share lots of letters and are almost anagrams of each other. So, fearing that my thoughts could turn to obsessions I began to use remote blessings to deal with this phase that I'm going through.

Around a decade ago I saw her name on a social media website and sent her a message, just to say hello. There were others I knew on the site and I also sent them a message of hello. But none returned my post. As a matter of fact, over a short period of time each and and every one of those I knew deleted their account to disappear without a goodbye or reason. Only my original friend remained, but unfortunately she stayed silent.
I was left without knowing if she got my mail, or if she had no wish to communicate with me, or even if it was her in the first place and not someone simply being cruel.

If I hadn't learned to meditate I don't know what would have become of me - tied in knots in a loony bin somewhere I suspect!
So yes, overcoming obstacles, obstructions, and blockages, helps keep a healthy balance between thoughts and emotions, the fantastic and what is real.