View Single Post
Old 27-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Guide

Genetic memories

I have been thinking about this a lot lately, are our past life experiences genetic memories?

I had a past life regression about a year ago, I came away taking a lot from the experience but I was doubtful that the experiences were of my own past lives. Recently I have been giving some thought to the idea of genetic memories been passed down the line to us.

I grew up in a town where I never felt comfortable, I felt out of place like I just didn't belong there, this town was what we call a new town, this means it was a town which every section had been preplanned by the local council before building (was a kind of social experiment post ww2). None of my family were originally from this place they all moved there once the new town was built.

My family history is kind of vague so I don't have a detailed family background. Anyway 2years ago I moved, this was quite an impulsive move about 200 miles away, I felt drawn to the place though I never visited before, I could feel my heart opening as I got closer to this new place and I just knew this was the right thing for me.

Since moving here I have came to realise that going by my family surname my family clan would have had strong roots in this area way back when, could this be why I was drawn here? Why I feel so comfortable? Why I think very highly of the people who live here and see myself reflected in them?

Well I don't really know so my plan is to go the the local registry and get a detailed family tree put together so I can see if there is any real connection.......