View Single Post
Old 16-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Atarah

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
I was born and raised Jeswish. But it made little sense to me. That is ME personally. I respect that it makes great sense for others. I do call myself a Jew by birth. I have no religion that I practice. This is the way it is supposed to be for me.

I cannot trust that the words that the new testament bible claims Jesus spoke really WERE the words he spoke. I believe a lot of it has been incorrectly translated, misunderstood and possibly that he sometimes talked in code.

One thing I clearly separate is that Jesus is not Christ. I think of Jesus as a master who understood and embodied the Christ. I think of the Christ as the pure spark that is each of us. Some call it the monad. others call it the higher self. It is, as far as i am concerned, the part of us that has always stayed connected to source. Perhaps it could even be called the heaven self. I believe that perhaps Jesus came to help set the pattern to help us to remember our own christ self. And the Christ.

Oh yes one more thing. I do not think of God as "him". I think of it as source. pure light. I think each of us is here trying to find our way back to the divine knowing. The pure love from which we each individuated as sparks. And that we each are still of.... the christ self that so eludes us. But did not elude Jesus. Each with perhaps a different view of things because this is perfectly how it is meant to be for that individual. So perhaps what you believe is absolutly perfectly correct. As is what others believe. Buddhists, Muslims etc. All great masters perhaps came to remind us of the same thing. We are love. We are of love. And to love we will return. I know not what i speak of. Seriously, its all a guess

Yes, I also perceive much as you do.