View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 11:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Posted by Angelz
I have just finished Doreen Virtue's book on the Earth Realms and she mentions a special diet a few times in there and lately I have been feeling my angels push me towards a vegetarian diet. I am mostly clairsentient and clairaudient and so reading this book has given me the last sign I needed to make a push for this. Does anyone know if she has any books out on this special diet or if there are any other good ones by other authors?
Thanks!

I have gone onto an all raw food diet and it's wonderful...veg, fruits, nuts, seeds, pulses. You get everything you need.... plus you can loose weight eat as much as you like, it's quick and easy and it's so so good for the body. It naturally detoxes the body of free radicals and chemicals, so your body can work more like it was deigned to do.

After years of eating cooked food fish, meat, dairy, junk food, chemicals thats added, our body organs just slow down trying to work digesting all the rubbish we eat. Any thing we eat that is processed/ cooked looses most of it's nutrients, it's dead food that clogs up our organs and archeries. Thats why we grow old, tired and fat before our time. The problem is all our cultures have taught us how we should eat so it's in us from babies, that's why most people can't get their head around eating anything raw.
After going raw I don't suffer from mood swings, depression, I take no tablets at all for my fibromyalgia or anything else I have more energy....plus it's all light food, meaning it has the sunshine, vitamins, minerals from the ground all natures gifts, spiritual food, meaning no animals have suffered.
Do some research on the net about raw food diets and the benefits.