View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
I want to know answer to my question. Anyone who can channel God (or a high being/deity) can get an answer?

I'm a channeler and I'm not going to do what you ask. Why is that? It takes time, effort and energy to communicate with high vibe beings. They don't work by reading people's minds which is what you think qualifies as proof. The act of reading another's mind is considered to be an invasion of free will which any being of Light will never do, so even if I did want to comply with your request, it still won't happen. Channeling is a two way process, both the being and the channeler have to be in agreement to deliver messages to another person even if that other person is me.

The logical mind, in and of itself, is incapable of perceiving spiritual matters as logic is a function of the left side of the brain. If that's the only part of the brain you use, then it appears you need to balance it with the right side and that is just the beginning. As was suggested before by The Necromancer, you need to include the heart. The three should combine to make a harmonious whole. You can think and analyze as much as you desire but in the end it won't confirm if what you experience is spiritual or not. It is the heart which confirm's one's spiritual experience.

Another concern I have with your request is that you are looking for signs first and if your logic approves, then you'll begin working on your spiritual development. Needless to say, you got it backwards. Seems to me, you need to exercise a bit of faith to take action for your spiritual development. Perhaps connecting with your heart chakra would be a good starting point for you.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)