View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish I just heard this yesterday.

I can see it's been a while since your post but I wanted to comment on it since I had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday.

I've been working on my clairaudience but only for a few months. I started hearing music externally which sounded much like a radio at a distance about 9 months ago and continue to hear it whenever I have some white noise or sometimes I can just hear it. I normally hear people singing all different kinds of songs or people talking. Sometimes I can hear actual words but most of the time it's like hearing a radio at a distance.

But I was in my hyperbaric chamber and it's quite noisy with the compressor and oxygen concentrator on so I wear noise-canceling headphones. I was listening to a youtube video on ways to increase your clairaudience and she mentioned this crackling sound as a gateway to hearing voices. She mentioned one way to help with your clairaudience was to raise your vibration, which I tried to do, and bam I then heard the crackling noise and a few seconds later I heard voices in an external spot I have never heard from before. I was very happy and excited about seeing what unfolds.