View Single Post
Old 19-09-2018, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Hi - looking for advice :)

I was sat at my desk in work yesterday, and from behind my left shoulder I heard (and kinda 'felt' clairsentiently) a crackling noise. It was only a very brief sound but it was definitely there. I looked and of course it was only the back of my chair behind me, then the wall. Nothing else.

A couple of hours later, I heard the same noise in front of me, again kinda left side between me and my pc monitor, although I would say that it was probably above where my keyboard sits, and then up, around the same height as my face. I heard it and felt it. It was one of those where afterwards you go 'what was that? ' because it happened so quickly.

Any thoughts? I am intuitive, clairsentient but I have had only one very clear clairaudient experience (that I am aware of), and that was 19 years ago. I do sense spirit around but I am totally intrigued by this noise.

Any advice much appreciated thank you!
Are you hearing the sounds from the air?

I have crackling sounds at a daily basis,but they come from electronic devices and furnitures.

I know that if a spirit can make physical sounds,it's because it's using your own energies,which means a parasitic attachment.

banish it and command it to leave whatever it is.

Having spirits around you it's not healthy,unless you know they are allies.

Also you can take a bath with dry bay leaves,which is a good auric cleanser.Then save some of the charged water and sprinkle your house.