View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 03:01 AM
Experiencer
My own personal thoughts on the topic of energies in specific is that people that go into that concert or event each carry their own energies they bring in with them. So the concert itself or the type of music being played is really not in question because the person attending is obviously there simply because of their enjoyment of that particular band or music by wanting to be there.

But if someone attending is empathic and very suceptible to energies around them and all these folks show up at this event and some of them attending maybe being not so nice people, drunk, or a bit wild or whatever.... those energies are not perceived by the empath but actually felt. They are actually there and can be picked up by the empath if the empath is not properly protected or grounded.
I truly don't feel it is similar to the same principles we apply as being able to manifest your reality, I do understand and realize the laws of attraction but I also don't think that applies here only because energy does in fact exist and was brought into the event by multiple people. Each person carrying their own light or dark energy and or even negative attachments to themselves that affects their behaviors at the event. So from speaking personally and to understand what it means in being an empath myself, I too believe that energy is in fact there and not created by perception of what kind of energy it is. It is already defined by each person carrying it. It is carried on many individuals into the event and then picked up by the empath being open and not properly protected.