View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 02:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
I think I have that name right or it it H factor. It is where a woman's body can attack the embryo if the male spermatozoa had blood type Rh or something. Whet do people think about this?

You my be thinking of the womans RH factor. Everyone has a "group and Rh", a blood grouping which is either A,B,AB, or O. And the Rh factor is wether they are positive or negative.

If the woman is a negative blood type and the father of her unborn child is a positive blood type...then yes the body has the ability to create what is called anti D which can attack the embryo as though it were a foreign object or tumor. This usually does not affect the first child a woman is pregnant wtih but the anti D can build up and affect subsequent pregnancies following the first one. If the woman receives Rhogam which is a human blood product given in the form of a shot or vaccine during the first pregnancy it usually will keep anti D from forming and keep any risk from happening to subsequent pregnancies also providing she get Rhogam during each following pregnancy as well. Not sure but your post sounded as though you may be referring to this.