View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 04:57 AM
Master
Good Incite Podshell. They are different languages for describing pretty much the same thing - Adventures in the Larger Consciousness Construct.

A way to say it which ties in the theme of this thread ( It's all in your brain) is to say that to go without we must first go Within. We are essentially not only walking antenna but vortex's. Within us lies the key's to leave our body vehicles and venture forth to Whereever or Whenever we desire.

For a while I thought I was collecting energy and opening a Vortex for which I or the group I was with would travel. Of late it's become apparent that we ARE the Vortex. We tune our selves to the destination and then fold into our selves to arrive.

Tonight one of our ladies said she needed to not go OBE tonight and instead to get deeply grounded, so we made the whole evening about grounding deeply into the physical body. After opening procedures we began traditional rooting exercises - opening the root chakra channel energy in and down through it into the earth, through all the layers sending out rootlets into the strata of the earth and so on...

I found it was difficult to just visualize it and not actually go there and had to fight to stay in-body and anchored in my body. Finally I opted to remote view the process as a way to stay body present. After we finished one of our ladies said that she's had a hard time doing with without going OBE and found it very challenging to stay in body and often had to pull herself back into her body, and ended up doing the exercise with her eyes open to stop going OBE.

We did the rest of the evening Eyes Open as it was the only way several of us could stay in our bodies as we've become so proficient at OBE'ing in mere seconds that it's starting to happen automatically when we hit Theta brain waves and a certain frequency!

Back when I first started learning how to go OBE and struggled and struggled to get my consciousness out of the body , I never dreamed the day would come when dropping in I would struggle to stay in the body!