View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Pathfinder
First of all, I would like to apologize, as far I offended your or someone else belief(s). It was not my intention. I am speaking in my personal opinions and in no way I claim to know the whole true, but certain things just don't make sense to me and does not resonate with me as the claim ''I'M GOD.'' I don't see much of things that would support this. Some of them I have already mention. It arise also a question, why I'm here? The entire life would be meaningless. If I or you, is GOD, then some of us created all this because you or me was bored. Not only this assume that GOD gets bored, if GOD gets bored, he get sad, happy,angry,..also. Since I have a goddess (Guan Yin) she never gets bored, nor angry, frustrated,..or whatever with me. Such qualities are human qualities not GOD ''properties,'' if we consider GOD as the all powerful, all knowing,..

Even if other beings in the existence which help us on the way, to get wiser and more compassionate,..as boddishatvas, angels (I think different names for the same thing),...would get bored with us - I mean gosh

While in the east gives in some philosophies the notion that we are GOD, ironically in the western religions we are nothing, poor me who is in entire mercy of GOD. So exact the opposite. I think the truth is lying in the middle. We obviously have no GOD(s) powers, frankly we have already problems to quite our minds let alone have a GOD mind, nor we are totally poor or powerless either. We have a lot of autonomy, we have this free will and we can choose. We can choose many things. If we pray to GOD, if we meditate,... we can even choose to follow this inner know how which we get, or ignore it,..

And as already mentioned, on the end it creates big tensions in people, to be perfect, not to accept themselves who they already are, which is a recipe that they will never be happy, never accept oneself,..I could find many things, but I think it's easy to find them.