View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 01:01 AM
Seeker

bad experience with golden milk/turmeric??

Months ago I started researching Turmeric after hearing Christian Wilde on a radio program talk about his 'amazing' Turmeric+ formula he was selling. It wasn't the first time I'd heard somebody talk about the miracles of turmeric, so I started looking into it and found this video for golden milk (which I know has been on these forums in the past)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUdR...ature=youtu.be

I came to the conclusion that this was the best recipe because

1) turmeric is fat soluable and must be heated and dissolved in some kinda fat (which in this case it was the coconut oil - the only oil I believe may not be bad for you, oil is badbadbad but that's another subject)
2) it has the required ingredients to boost effictiveness/absorbtion (curcumin (the active ingredient in turmeric) is recognized by the body as toxic and pepperine (which is an alkaloid in black pepper) is a glucuronidation inhibitor and inhibits the bodies reaction to neutralize what it thinks is toxic meaning without it you won't even get close to proper absorption.)
3) it has other spices like ginger and cinnamon that compliment the effectiveness as well as using stevia instead of toxic sugar.

I noticed my sleep was much deeper but I woke up in the middle of the night all 4 times I used this concoction and as I can remember I had a tingling sensation all throughout my body especially in my limbs, did not feel pleasent it was a bit scary and I feel as if it may have related to my blood pressure. I put myself back to sleep rather than stressing about it and woke up feeling refreshed and back to normal as usual.

I hate to put away this great discovery and miss out on turmerics anti-inflammatory & anti oxidant properties but this kinda pushed me away. Anybody have idea what all this was about?

Has this happened to anyone else?