View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Ascender
Following this post

I have not had it done to myself before, but I have seen it performed when doing some healing. I have a Spirit Healer Guide who showed / allowed me to see this as she was working on the person we were working on together.

She first appeared to me as female spirit dressed as a Nun - she looked somewhat like Mother Theresa and was very old looking in a physical sense.

Soon after working with just herself - another Spirit Healer Guide joined us - he appeared - dressed as a Surgeon, would be - they would both let me see them do what they were doing ! I was horrified at first lol.

It appeared to be very "rough" and I did wonder what the person we were working on was feeling at the time , but there were no complaints coming forward.

I am thankful to spirit for allowing me to see all these things as they do their work - a blessing to be able to observe - is what it is .

Good feedback from the person having healing done on them too I must add.

I look forward to reading any other responses you may receive.

I haven't answered your actual question - but wished to share my experience as a healer ( who isn't practicing as much as she should be - at this time )

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ