View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Deactivated Account
They just are

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Accepting the premise of the afterlife then, how do those on the other side actually observe us??

is there like a portal that they have to visit or do they use some sort of technology?

I read that they have an objective reality akin to ours so how does it work??
I am not psychic but, my late wife and a few others over there seem to just be here - like in a very close but different space/dimension/region/state or whatever word fits. I sometimes feel my late wife, hear her, have "hunches" and ideas that I know didn't come from my own mind but they seem able to come and go in a very mysterious and often comical way at will. When I go shopping, my late wife subtly reminds me of things I ordinarily don't think of - like chocolate ice cream or one of her favorite treats. I don't even bother to argue with her - I just get it! But none of them are ever offensive, intrusive or pests. They definitely enjoy stuff I eat or do and seem to be here just for the heck of it - no plans, agenda or goals - just for fun! They seem to understand everything and enjoy our earthly dramas without judgment or sorrow. They are remarkably happy and quite humorous. They seem to "observe" us with interest, empathy and can even help us when possible.
Beyond that, I have no idea what the Afterlife is like other than that it's TERRIFIC and PLEASANT.