View Single Post
Old 18-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeWhispers
Wouldn't this be considered more of an ego issue though? I know of many times, souls come together, and then part (in the physical) for what ever the reason may be. It is very confusing and difficult for those involved. Just because our minds are not able to process it or make sense of it, doesn't mean the soul isn't aware, and only doing the job it came here to do? Wouldn't this be somewhat this same?

Maybe I am looking to far into this *scratching head*

Respectfully, I do not perceive how that is analogous because parting ways with that someone (as you described) is consciously experienced - both parties are aware of what's happening. Whereas the other context involves someone departing without your knowledge/awareness - and then you continue to interact with that physical person believing that individual to be the same spirit/soul you originaly knew.

Imagine the scenario of a mother/father who shared a very close bond/connection with their adult son or daughter. If that adult child had some type of incident and a 'soul exchange' took place (assuming it can even happen). Now a soul with a different nature, different personality/demeanor takes over and there is a newfound disconnect suddenly present and an eventual erosion of that preexisting bond/connection transpires. The parent becomes distraught, blames the original soul for what has unfolded (even though they are not responsible), and this opens up the door for strong feelings of anger, resentment, guilt to take hold - all over undetectable circumstances that were unable to be perceived? Meanwhile that poor parent has been deceived the whole time through no fault of his/her own. Who would ever wish to interact with someone while unknowingly mistaking their true identity for someone else? And what kind of effect would it have on the deceived individuals when they crossover and find out that they were directing all these emotions towards a particular soul who was not even the individual they thought them to be?

I cannot make sense of this confusion/deception that would be generated nor understand why the Universe would need to operate in such a manner... If soul wanted to experience Earth life so badly I don't see why they wouldn't be required to 'get in line' and incarnate into a human fetus like the rest of us had to. I can't speak for anyone else but I know that I would never (ever) desire to incarnate into someone else's previous body and into their lifetime, upon which I'm going to be being mistaken for another spirit/soul by others as well as be judged and treated a certain way based on actions I did not commit and experiences I was not even present for. Too many red flags come up when I entertain this theory and it does not seem sensible to me - so I remain wary/suspicious of it...