View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 08:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
ACIM calls this 'upside down perception', in which things are the OPPOSITE of what they seem. Rather than being strong or powerful, people are being WEAK when they attack. ACIM says, 'What seems to be strength is really weakness, and what seems to be weakness is strength.'

Yes, i can only agree with it, (being student of the course).

Here in this ytube-video is the explanation of the upside down seeing of the eyes. (time from 1:00 to 1:50

I'm not sure how anyone can trust the images they see, when the images, which are seen, are actually upside down.
It means that there must be something, which has to do work, to turn that picture in the 'correct' way, in which you/we see this world.

Anyway, the world is reporting you, through the eyes, that the strength of the own body is what will make you safe (remember karate, boxing and other things).

What is less obvious when you are engaged in the material world is, that you are spiritual being, which is unable of attack of any kind.
More over, if you are spiritual, you would need to lower your own vibration, to a such low level, to be even able to punch something away, with your fists. (including the vibration of the thing which you are punching, which is,as spiritually seen, your origin)

God does not do this, and he has not forbidden it, but neither allowed it:He simply does not know of attack.
The only thing what he said is: when you do this, you will make myself enemy to you.

Low vibration is what makes this world appear solid and permanent.
When you have attacking thoughts, you are on such low vibrational frequency that your mind can do nothing but to believe whatever the eyes are reporting it.

Being deluded, the mind, which attacks, forgets that it is of spirit and by attacking, it learns to keep and to reproduce these low vibrations. This makes it forget, that the real world, in which it was made, is actually peaceful and loving, where no attack is possible because there is nothing which can attack.

The closest thing which you can imagine, in this case is air attacking air (or sunbeam vs sunbeam). Its actually Impossible.
But human imagination may tell you a story that it is actually possible - remember star wars - the lightsaber fight.

Thanks for reading.