View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Disagree...the transcendentals are not primarily beings of matter and came into existence before this universe/big bang. They deal extensively with matter/antimatter (light and dark energy and matter), among all their spiritual tasks. I don't know of the negative aspects you mention and that has not been my experience.

Hello 7lum. If your open to explore yourself beyond "not" and "is" wouldn't the potential of such ideas be beyond ideas of what things are fixed and solid and more an awareness of what we only know to be moment to moment as a transient movement. When I read your words here that is what came to me because of my own mystery school training with spirit matters within myself. I am reminded of a recent meditation group situation where one member within the group had the vision of what she "named" AA Michael. She described him as we have come to know him through others as one. His presence over powering her at one point in her relaying. She kept emphasizing the feeling of strong, powerful energy. No one else in the group was aware of this. Only her. In the awareness of where people were within the group, within themselves and their own path, I was taken back eleven years prior for myself where I too had the "sense" of a much larger presence supporting me through my process at that time. I could sense what I described as AA Michael, but fast forward of course, now I realize I was creating that reality to fit what I only knew prior as a fixed idea of what that sensation and feeling meant. As I look back at that time, that presence and feeling was just where I was within myself, remembering what I was within myself as a whole and complete connection. It is funny since that time and listening to that moment after meditation, I realized that I had been endowed with that shift that I perceived was something outside of me, yet the awareness of spirit whole and complete and "clear" was only opening me and reminding me what I am within myself through the stream I needed at that time.

I was tapping into the spiritual nature of life (whole and clear, yet I was breaking it down to fit me, in the process of becoming and remembering the "feeling" of completeness) So now of course I understand the bigger picture of what we as humans do in the perception and changing awareness of spirit matters. Yet the spiritual nature of life is everything as I know in me now so could they be part of matter in this understanding? That within the whole of such ideas of certain "trancendentals" lays everything more complete, but we as the ones experiencing our own personal piece of reality, is only where we know and are looking at each moment of changing awareness. That when we know and experience more everything changes, that there is always more beyond that point solid and fixed through our minds view of all matters.

Quote:
Instead, it sounds like you're describing some of the alien visitations we've had by very human but more technologically advanced civilisations, such as those described by Z. Sitchin and similar. Their lifespan (extended, I presume, with advanced technologies) of many thousands of years seemed eternal to earthlings and allowed them to reappear in different cultures over time. Still only human and full of moral failings (as with all the ancient pantheons) but seemingly more impressive to us plebes in earlier times.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder