View Single Post
Old 27-08-2012, 08:26 PM
RegressIntoADream88

Angel1 Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenheart
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or something similar. I sometimes get a numb tingling feeling with slight pressure on my left shoulder blade which lasts from anywhere between 5 seconds to 2 minutes I reckon. It only seems to happens at certain times which I think is when something is a bad idea but I haven't really experimented with it enough to draw any proper conclusions yet.

I have heard that it may have something to do with guides but I would like to know what you folks think or if anyone on here experiences something similar

thanks!

I get this too! I also have had my hair 'stroked' and lifted. It freaked me out the first few times but I kinda got used to it. Then I asked out loud for my hair to stops being touched and it hasn't happened since. But my shoulder has started getting this tingling/pressure on occasion and I believe it is my grandpa (who passed in August 2010) acting as my angel or guide. The feelings were the most apparent when I wanted to commit suicide. I felt the presence with me every day. When I sought help, and I began to feel better, it disappeared. Recently I've moved and started a new job and got into a new relationship and the tingling has been very apparent. I looked on Google and I got things come up like cancer, nerve problems, shingles, skin damage and rib/lung problems but I believe it's spiritual and I'm so sure it's my grandpa. Any feedback would be amazing. Thank you xxx