View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Master
I am speaking from my own experiences only...I don't think there's necessarily any direct tie whatsoever. That being said, some other lifetimes may seem to be more directly related to your current lifetime. I think what I'm trying to say is that it depends upon your soul's journey. Your journey of growth in consciousness in love and spirit.

I myself can recall lifetimes as men and as women, as fair-haired and dark-haired. Even if my appearance in some lifetimes was more similar to now, other times were less similar. And regardless of similarity to now, these lifetimes occurred in what seemed to be very different cultures. So...appearances (based on genetics) can be and usually are very deceiving.

The real and enduring similarities across lifetimes have more to do with what we might call residual character, or persistent traits of our individuated spirit and consciousness. These comprise our unique set of peculiarities, strengths, and weaknesses which we carry into and develop further (toward alignment or misalignment, as we choose) in any one lifetime.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke