View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Knower
Hi Tricia
Quote:
Originally posted by Tricia
It's amazing how spirit work at times isn't it :)
They will do whatever they can to get your attention lol It reminds me of a story my mother told me. It was during WWII, she was just a child and from a family of 13, living in Belfast. Her mother had a picture of the Sacred Heart on the living room wall. My Grandmother always had a small bottle of holy water handy by the way lol, typical RC I might add.
One evening the picture just fell on the floor with a crash, my grandmother took it as a sign and yelled at the children RUN! They all ran out of the house, down the street to a shelter. Shortly after that, their house was bombed!
Blessings
Tricia x
What a lovely story, they certainly do look after us if we only recognise their signs, but with life so materialistic these days it's blinding people to those that are trying to help us. I know spirit have saved my life at least three times that I'm aware of. Once in a car accident, another I don't want to talk about, and the last time a gas leak in my flat that could have not only blown me into the next world but taken the whole tower block of 150 flats with me.
As you can imagine I don't do things by half's. They must be pretty fed up by now trying to keep me alive I live now more sedately, now I'm older. Last year I felt so bad I thought I was dyeing and I asked spirit " Am I coming over" not a chance was the reply!! you still have a lot to do on your side yet, with the healing and mediumship.

Love light and blessings
Spiritmessenger