View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melantha77
Oh my, heart,

I really wasn't sure that I was picking up anything when I wrote what I did.
I do pick up negative energies about places, but they've always been a building I've just walked past, or gone past in a vehicle, and there's not been any chance of finding out about those places

It was unpleasant to read about the experiences the poor children had in that...place...
But it does make you wonder how far we as humans can go towards horrific darkness/treatments towards others.
Thank you for clarifying the experiences-yes of course would that they could be forgotten...

Makes me wish I'd been wrong about what I said, but we do need to know about things like this, they cannot be pushed away, and the innocent victims cannot be forgotten...

its all good, I see it all as energy and the chance to be able to heal from it, which is even after 40 years still a process because I spent all that time suppressing it, so writing about it helps to relieve I of this

in addition you acutually get a chance to speak to someone who has lived in that building and be able to tell the story behind it, you recieve insight into your own reading or gut feeling about what it is you pick up, this is a good thing, we all need feedback and I was able to help with that,

the story here is so typical that it does indeed beg the question about what it is we do to each other, in my own personal experience... I would not be here, now, knowing what I do, who I am without the teachings of my past

during times of lonlyness and the distinct lack of trust in other people I found something within that could not be destroyed or hurt, or abused by anything, "out there"

that inner power came from knowing I was eternal, subjected to trememdious adversity for which I am forever grateful,