View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder

Past life insights from a dream

This dream of mine is different from others because it had an overall unusual feeling, I could talk clearly to different characters although it was not a lucid dream, it was more vivid and it had a linear storyline.

What is more important, I pass through a period of intense spiritual cleansing and through a process of spiritual rebirth as I recover from years of hard oppression and traumas. I am also young and I have no connection with the age described in the dream. I also receive dreams and memories from the first years of my life as a child and can see the works of some higher self.

Anyway, here the dream:

" I was a soldier in the second world war. Everything was vivid and alive in the dream. I could talk to different characters to learn more about my mission. I was going by train. I was a sort of French soldier, perhaps half-Italian, half-French. The Germans who had occupied almost the whole Europe, had sent us to fight in Russia. It was winter and we were going by train. I stopped at a train station where there were many other trains and railways. I had mercy on two malnourished Russian children and I fed them with some bread. The other soldiers made fun of me when they saw what I was doing.

... I don't remember much what happened next but I was walking at a point on a road being sent on a mission. I saw some concentration camps from a distance and I didn't know what they were. I asked a German soldier about them. He told me a lie. Later I realized they were for the Jews.

I also asked the German soldier: What is the most dangerous train station (on the battlefield in Russia)? (I wanted to go there by train). He gave me an answer I no longer remember.

... again I don't remember what happened next... but I remember that I was hiding in some bushes at the sight of a team of American soldiers. I was the enemy for the them and I was afraid. But when I realized that I am no threat and I am just a simple French solider being forced to fight for the Germans, I went out of the bushes and I told them: Ok, ok, I surrender. Among, them there was a very beautiful female soldier. I instantly fell in love with her as if she was my soul mate.

end of dream...