View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Master
Posted by traceyacey12
Quote:
Hi there,

so I'm currently undergoing the ascension process as a twin flame and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what people mean exactly when they say that something is not vibrating on your energy level or you vibrate with this or something like this. What does this really mean? What does vibrating with something really entail? I guess another way of describing it is being in alignment with something... what does it really mean?

Thanks, and as always, looking forward to reading your responses :)

I Probably couldn't begin to tell you what people mean by something for as the most part I do not understand them, people that is like myself and the rest of us here.

I can say that a myriad of different people possibly have differing intentions for what it is they do and do not say.

I use the word resonate frequently enough for me I am describing resonation with something- whatever that something is. I use this word in readings when I give what is coming to me by visual and clairsentience, I will ask does this relate or resonate? But in this example I am not speaking vibration at all. I am asking about a characteristic of the individual, trying to gather feedback on my read. Example if someone asked me if I enjoy crystals or am into crystals and stones- my answer would be yes. But then there are layers, my true answer would be yes but honestly only some, by all means not all.

As far as vibration goes if someone told me I indeed vibrate with something or I do not vibrate with a particular individual or if an individual told me I do not vibrate with them? I'd take that type of talk for what it actually is and intuitively sounds like to me which is- I tell you you do not vibrate well with this because I have an agenda. Or I tell you you do not vibrate with me, because I don't like you, Or I tell you you do vibrate with something because I have an agenda.

Humans say things. A lot of things.

More often than not whether one considers them to be good things, or bad, it often I find personally, or rather I view it as whether they tell you something good or not, or that you want to hear or not. There is usually an agenda in some form or other.

Determine what another's agenda Really is when you get to heart of the matter I feel Indeed is a matter of getting to the heart of the matter.

Actively attempting to listen to one's own intuition on such matter, is a good start I feel.

So to re-cap. People say things, for their own reasons.