View Single Post
Old 16-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Ankhesenamun

I had been rather tied up for a while, so apologies for taking time to get back to this thread.

A big thank you to everybody who has commented on here, all comments are really helpful and indeed reflect what I have come to realize too.

I have of course been thinking a lot about this and I have tried to look at it from all sorts of different perspectives.

This situation is indeed a curse from the point of view that there are negative forces, ie entities, involved, and a curse is really just that - someone giving permission to dark entities to harm another person. I do know that a number of people have cursed me, and all of the things that they cursed me to have indeed happened - including such unlikely things as certain - very rare - medical conditions. This is no coincidence. Black magic is also intensively being practiced in the countries of origin of my family, and that is very powerful stuff. There is no doubt that there are negative entities influencing those around me.

However, it has been pointed out in this thread that the opposite is the case, namely that people sense my inner power and they feel intimidated by that and so react with hatred. This is indeed the case and I have observed this reaction many times. Being a reincarnated Ancient Egyptian, and in my current life of Egyptian, Asian Indian and Native American heritage, I am naturally psychic and empathetic, and indeed I have an inner power that I do not even fully realize myself (yet). At times I have felt this power and successfully used it for protection, but most of the time I am so ruled by fear that I let fear dominate me and everything else goes out the window. I'll have to work on that, but the point here is, negative people who are being ruled by negative entities sense this power and it scares them - because they know that a positive power is always stronger than a negative one. And because it scares them - also because they don't consciously understand it - they react with hatred. And with the will to destroy what they don't understand.

This is something that nobody can do anything about, nor would I want to because the more positive power I have the better, and the more evil forces get intimidated by it the more I am winning. I could do though with at least being able to go out the house without getting attacked.

I don't think the situation is anything to do with my emotions (as pointed out in this thread). My emotions cannot make another person abuse me, attack me, hate me, or harm me in any other way. This is a common misconception resulting from modern psychology which says the victim is to blame and it must be the victim that has low confidence and therefore everybody abuses them. This is wrong. It is always the abuser's decision to abuse, nothing that the victim does can make another person abuse them or refrain from doing so. Those of us who are good people and try to help others and would never harm anyone (and I would say that's everybody on this forum) don't run around abusing someone just because they might have low confidence. As it is, I don't suffer from a lack of confidence at all, which also disproves this theory. Modern psychology/psychiatry teaches that it is the victim's fault because such practitioners have an interest in getting the victims through their door - they know they can't get hold of the perpetrators so they target the victims.

The situation is indeed unbearable (a week ago I got attacked seven times within one day - a lot even by my standards!), and certainly cannot go on. Involving law enforcement is useless by the way as they react in the same manner, ie they are always heavily biased against me and always accuse me of having committed the crimes that my attackers in reality commit against me. It has been pointed out in this thread that I could join a church group - I have been to numerous churches and consulted various church ministers but each time I only encountered refusal to believe me and accusations that I must "just be imagining it", together with allegations of "mental illness" - their words were (I cite): "you are the biggest fantasist I've ever met, go and see a psychiatrist, such things don't happen, people have easy lives, I have an easy life, everybody I know has an easy life, therefore you must be imagining it". Indeed I could cite numerous Bible verses to contradict this (my favorite is the statement by Jesus Christ that in the last days, "people will be lovers of self, they will be abusive and false accusers", also the instruction that Christians are supposed to drive out demons in Jesus' name - which proves the existence of negative forces and disproves the statement that a victim of such must just be imagining it) but it is pointless to reason with the insane. And insanity this is when a church minister accuses someone of "mental illness" instead of taking an account of constant abuse and attacks (many of which can be proven and some have been witnessed by others by the way) serious.

Thank you to those of you offering to carry out spiritual work for me - please continue to do so, there are some very evil entities around influencing everybody around me and I am not yet advanced enough to deal with this.