View Single Post
Old 28-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Master
Bashars enthusiasm is wonderful, I really do believe we're here to enjoy this human experience and not get all freaked out by it. He really ignites the excitement and uniqueness in being able to be in a body exploring creation and it's wonders.
Yeah, he's an alien, meaning a spirit being not on this planet. Big deal, we didnt really think Earth was the only planet out of billions that had life did we? We're not that arrogant are we?

Well, actually I was LOL.
I WANTED to believe there was other life out there, was even a Star Trek fan, dreamed of colonizing other planets, meeting other sentient life, drew and painted and wrote what it might be like.......but it really hit me I'd not fully accepted it as fact when a woman who channeled a Being from a planet in the Orion Belt. Among many fantastical things he illuminated to me about my personal life and the Journey I was on (he couldn't have known without having access to Higher Knowledge) told me that while I'd cleared many blocks and let down many walls and expanded my acceptance many fold - I still had preconceived ideas about other life forms and needed to let those human predigest go also.
Nothing like having an Alien politely call you a bigot to make one face one's own reality!! LOL

Like a few others in this thread, Bashar was a important stop on the Journey of the Mystic into Internal Spirit Connection and Knowing, and I thank him for it and have moved on, having incorporated the knowledge he brings to us at the level he brings it and now explore with my own Spirit the Wonder of What IS.