View Single Post
Old 18-04-2020, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
P.S. This belongs in the "What if" bucket, I think:

Given the demonstrated/demonstrable fact that beliefs and expectations are power-fully 'creative' force-factors (there are many books available on "The Power of 'Positive' Thinking" as well and many videos like Joe Dispenza's dealing with the subject as well!), it has occurred to me as a possible possibility that peeps who firmly disbelieve in 'life after death' may actually 'set the stage' for their not having one.

If soul/spirit lives on and is indestructible, than to its survival it matters nothing what its mortal mind believed..
If NDE accounts are anything to go by, than it's how you live your life that matters, not what you believe.

There is power in positive thinking and in beliefs, which can stir us into action, and 'spiritually', can 'shape' one's mystical experience, but IMO that (the latter) is more side-show and conditioning. What you say here reads like a severe form of relativism to me, where everyone could literally live in a different after life. This has solipsist implications.