View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 09:44 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonrD111
How is it stolen? I'm just gathering books from sources I believe are enlightening and offering a download link, most of them are free to download from the sources I got them from.

If you're going to study enlightenment yourself do you just come up with your own information about it or do you get it from people who have been achieving it for thousands of years? I think the latter because most would agree the path to enlightenment has been defined already and there are things that are known to help achieve it, I'm simply making a list of them and sharing that.

Well I expect you to have that mentality about the situation because you were indoctrinated by the school system however the mindset of mankind has been in a fallen state for thousands of years so do you really think that the people that were falling new how to get to the top? All the literature we have the past thousands of years as a lot like mistletoe it looks nice from a distance but it's actually killing the tree. I don't research something unless I've experienced it personally and then I will research it to see if somebody else has experienced it as well. By regurgitating literature that somebody else has made not only does it make you not authentic but it keeps the mistletoe alive