View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 04:49 AM
Master
What do I think about this phenomena?

I think that it is just the latest trend in "label making" to reinforce the null hypothesis.

What we call "reality" is a non-dual, subjective experience.

For example, if a person becomes Enlightened or realises the Absolute through this so-called "Spiritual Bypassing", then it was obviously useful in some way, right? The end justifies the means.

Such terms like "Spiritual Bypassing" are yet another form of imposed "guilt trip" created by those who believe they honestly mean well, in all of their totally misguided ignorance.

You see, it is easy...EASY to put people into boxes and define them as being/doing either this or that because of this or that...when they have no clue about their Karma...no clue about all their previous births...they just want to appear superior by using all these fancy terms and all the latest opinion polls to tell others WHY it is that whatever they are doing is WRONG because NOT "Spiritual Bypassing" is RIGHT.

Duality can be masked and veiled innumerable ways to make it appear as being non-dual...this is the trick the Ego loves to play so that it can still remain in control when, in the end, whether or not you are being honest or genuine in your quest for the Truth is a question only YOU can answer...not anybody else using fancy terms... YOU!

There are many other ways to anaesthetize the Spirit...drugs, booze, overeating, oversleeping, watching TV, Social Media, habitual routines, negative attitudes, jogging, going to the gym..living...breathing...

Spirituality would be WAY down on that list there of "pleasant things one does just to pass the time"...but somebody out there just had to make an issue out of it... somebody who realised they personally were not being honest or genuine with themselves, so they applied it to others so they will forever be second guessing and checking themselves.."maybe I am NOT having a real experience here".

I mean, we can forget this whole "Spiritual Bypassing" thing and just use "Neti Neti"...it just cuts out every "middleman" in regards.