View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Master
We went on a short weekend break last autumn to Wales - on the Fri morning as we were packing the car, it was friday 13th, wife is nervous about that date, and I 'was' a little years ago - so we were getting ready to drive, and I looked out the back and crow's there on the fence.

So getting ready to drive to Wales on the 13th and tame crow appears, then tame robin, and the night before a bat was circling around the conservatory window - wife is getting very worried about driving - a 'sign' she said...... I told here it is a sign from our 'spiritual support' Angel's Guides and Higher Self to have a good time, which we did - lol sang busy doing nothing walking on the beach, as we'd been so very busy - had plenty of practice at that so many of us this year 'busy doing nothing' although I kept busy enough, just about, last few months.

If you can get your 'energy vibrations' really high, and that of your property 'vibes high' as well, wildlife will come to you, closer - and also when you're out in nature...

And just to put the record straight, 13th is 'not' unlucky, its Archangel Metatron's number 13 - I had a visit from him - Ive wrote about Metatron and the Fri 13th Wales/wildlife message on here last year.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...