View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Pathfinder

Was this astral projection?

I’m very certain it was! But I’d like to hear from an expert if it was. So I awoke from a dream about my guides. There was lots of stuff that happened but I’m gonna write what I remember and it’s only a small portion of what happened as it’s the most important part.

So basically I entered a room with my guides or some other beings present and they said a lot of empowering stuff but their faces had blank expressions and they said I had to work in order to talk to them or something along those lines. They also said I needed to get the students in my class to believe in their exsistence. (I’m not in school) There was one male and one female but I don’t know what the other two genders were. They were cocooned inside of a red coffin looking thing but they were standing upright. The coffins covered their entire bodies and it was hard to see them but my mind could still make out their bodies and gender and they were very strong looking. There was another being in the room who I described as Santa Claus who I think might have been God but my brain pictured him that way. I’m not sure if the dream had anything to do with the events that happened next but I’d like to know.

I awoke and felt more energy than I’m used to feeling. I have negative entities attached to me right now and usually when I wake up I feel cleansed but today I felt a more empowered and insightful energy than I’m used to feeling as if I was still in the dream. I closed my eyes and noticed that I could recall some of my dream from still being present in the same position from which I woke up.

I laid there and tried to remember as much as I could but I didn’t get much. I then laid on my back to try to astral project because I’ve been researching it and my mental state was still a bit tired but awake which I heard it as a good way to start. I did the rope technique and imagined my spirit climbing out of my body with a rope. I had my eyes closed and soon the energy I’m used to hearing since I usually hear energy I don’t know if it’s the negative entities energy or just hearing energy in general; started to get quieter. I felt like I was lifting out of my body but I was still in it and it was a minuscule amount of separation. I kept trying more and more but didn’t get to much because the entities were holding me back.

On a side note do you think these entities will follow me if I succeed in astral projection? Or will they stay linked to my body? Will they be able to possess me and act as me when my spirit is in the other realm? Because I know it’s something they want to do. If a reading I had was correct these beings have been with me for about 4 years before I could even sense them

I hope this wasn’t to long and I hope it makes sense!

All help is very appreciated.