View Single Post
Old 26-12-2017, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm interested in the Christian Bible along with the other Abrahamic religions and find much of it profound however we need to be aware we are at the cusp of the end of the church age and the beginning of the new age where dogma won't be as important because we will gain firsthand insight into the true nature of divinity and manifestation once revelation has been revealed.

John 14:6 “Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7 If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well.

I can categorically state that I did not connect to the divine via Jesus as I hadn't even begun to explore Christianity, I came in via spirituality and spiritual systems such as yoga and the native american principles along with the Buddhist concepts and the Tarot system though my knowledge is superficial.

I've found when we start exploring a different area of spirituality for example studying Archangels as opposed to Buddhist deities then our dreams, visions, meditations and modes of learning open to that realm in order to facilitate learning.

There are enlightened folk rising through ALL religions and spiritual systems as far as I can see and who am I to negate their beliefs and understanding, I'd sooner try understanding them.

What I have a strong distaste for is people hiding behind religion for example in cases of child marriage where the child dies from sexual trauma and internal haemorrhaging, murder if you must but not in the name of any benevolent force who supposedly grants divine right to do so via perception of channeled writings by an intermediary taught by unenlightened teachers. Integrity and personal responsibility align us with God imho sorry about the rant.

Back to the point Christianity and divination don't go hand in hand and most religions teach you must adhere to one exclusively which is simply not true to my mind, I go on Christian forums and almost tickled by the level of paranoia that keeps them bound in case exploring "pulls them away from Jesus" well hey it may be a quicker way to enlightenment to commit to one belief system because faith, trust and belief in a higher power facilitates connection but what we learn at that point is that all systems are valid it's the connection that's important and that point is where our understanding will come together as we all evolve. The way I see it we're moving full circle through our own individual faiths or spirituality towards enlightenment where we will arrive back at Hinduism which in itself is eclectic in nature, the oldest religion in the world.

I do believe parts of the Bible are corrupted but that doesn't negate it's purpose and my belief in Jesus and God through this vein, I wonder if it's too late to worry about those who would manipulate natural laws to their advantage because this would have manifested over the past 2000 yrs driven by greed, corruption and oppressive power, the enlightened have awareness of this and not all enlightened people choose to bat for the forces of benevolence, their enemy is those who are batting for the opposition under spiritual guidance but in line with higher intelligence as are they.

My perceptions are so limited I'm unable to draw conclusions based on the above plus I'm no Bible expert but it's interesting to hear others views none the less. The Key of Solomon may prove enlightening.

Last edited by headincloud : 26-12-2017 at 09:22 PM.