View Single Post
Old 24-04-2012, 07:41 AM
purplesoul

Hi Vinnie. I'm new here as well. I totally get where you are coming from. I've felt like that many times before. I used to think that I surely should be doing something more important than I was doing in regards to helping people. I used to feel that everything I did was a waste of time because it benefited no one. Or so I thought.

The way I dealt with it was to start meditating. To this day, I'm not very good at it and not consistent but it gives me comfort to know that I am at least trying to connect with a higher being that can give me guidance. If I can manage to get ten minutes to myself and meditate, I feel much better.

Eventually, you will come to recognize that you are in the exact place you should be and you will get answers simply by asking the questions.

I used to think I should hear a voice in my head that would tell me what I should be doing but it doesn't work that way. Not for me, at least. I find myself learning to recognize the opportunities I have to do something good. And I believe that is all down to the fact that I asked.

Hope this helps.