View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 07:11 PM
asearcher

Hi, try asking for help to get it back (spiritually I mean, ask)

about stuff missing...been like that all my life in our home when living home as a child, but i never thought it was something paranormal to it, I still don't know...but at work i'm famous by the others that i know where everything is while to them it all looks chaotics, for a long time i thought everyone was like me, so I did not understand why they thought it was so extraordinary, funny, the love of my life often call me to ask where is this or that and i know where it is and yet he is the one of that is a precision, pedant, he gets stress with too much stuff which to him is too much chaos, I never do.

the worst? thing that happen to me about stuff is one time after having felt sick to my stomach about something - just a feeling - I could not get rid of in a room, I was suddenly one afternoon there alone - and til this day for an unexplained reason I felt drawn to a particular hiding place (where someone had hid something). I remember before thinking i shouldn't do this, i really shouldn't do this, but then i thought you're crazy, there is nothing there so then you won't trespass..e hum.... I stuck in my hand right to the secret after having twisted and turn my arm, and found out the secret, it was very well hidden. I put it back. Was shocked. Then i had to pretend i knew nothing. the person who had hid it could tell there was something to it and one time i had to confess. The person could never ever believe that I for no reason just "felt" something was there and just found it, the person thought I had basically turn the whole place upside down to find it. What I found was actually helpful to me because this person and I should not continue our relationship and this help put an end to it. The person still wanted to continue, perhaps was too shocked, but I didn't and it was the right move i think for us both to terminate it. I still can't explain, though, what happened that time. It was crazy. (I have never done this again, just feel I have to clear that out - i never go in someone else's home and snatch out their secrets. I don't know what came over me that one time, this is 100% true, not making it up. I know it was wrong of me, but I'm glad in this case that I still did it, or I fear in the future it would get much worse, good it ended when it did...).