View Single Post
Old 18-04-2020, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
This morning, I started falling asleep but was not quite sleeping yet. I had my head on my pillow laying on my side. I could hear and feel someone beside me breathing loudly but not to the point of being annoying or disturbing (as in someone sleeping on their back or something similar).

I assumed it was my daughter who came and slept beside me and I did not move as I was very comfortable. It then occurred to me that my daughter was at her dad's house, then it stopped but at the same time and shortly after, I felt the inside of my stomach moving in a weird way (vibrating back and forth) as if the inside wanted to come out but it did not hurt in any way. It was just weird. It stopped for a moment, did it again and stopped and I went to sleep finally.

I have been experiencing a lot of paranormal events in the last few months as one could read from my other posts.

I would like to know if anyone ever experienced something similar.
It happened to me one time.I was watching tv and i started to hear a breath,like someone was near me.It took me almost one minute to realize that i was hearing it from the region of my stomach.It was like someone was inside me.
I did all banishing methods i knew.Haven't heard it again since.