View Single Post
Old 19-12-2014, 04:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I rather call them other races rather than aliens.

I also heard many said greys and reptilians emit negative energies, but hey, not all of them are bad. Surely there are some that emit positive energies.

Here is my take on this:

In our physical world, Earth, at present ,has approx. 6.5 billion people.
The population consists of the following:

quote: " In traditional anthropological studies there are actually 5 races.
These are
1) Mongoloid (Asian and American Indian)
2) Caucasoid (European)
3) Australoid (Australian and oceanic)
4) Negroid (east African black)
5) Capoid (south African black)

The remaining peoples are mixtures or "mongrels" of the different races above. This theory was originally proposed by Ashley Montague and has been disputed for years, but has still withstood the test of time to a large extent. The biggest problem with this theory is that all races share 99.99+% of the same genetic materials which means that further division of race is largely subjective.........."
end quote.

Now, looking at the world's population, if I were to ask you which " race " of people are negative, and which are positive, you would probably respond with, " well, there are both positive and negative energies in all races ", and, you would be right in saying so.

You cannot determine whether a particular race is positive or negative, based on race.

There are good people and there are bad people, simply put. Race doesn't determine this.

Now, compare this to the Universe. It's still theory, but, the probablilty of life existing on other planets is there. Just in our Milky Way galaxy, there are billions of stars, each with the probability of having multiple planets. Just this one galaxy could be teaming with life.

Think about how many " races " of entities could be visiting our Earth, and, think about how long this may have been going on? The Universe is estimated to be approx. 14.5 billion years old. Earth is estimated to be about 4.5 billion years old.
It would be fair to say, there are more intelligent entities in the Universe than the people on earth, and, possible they have and are visiting our earth planet.

To say there are two types, or nine types of extraterrestrials that have visited our planet would be limiting. There may have, and currently may be, multitudes of entities, visiting.

And, who's to say races from different planets haven't intermingled, like we do on earth?

As advanced as they would all have to be, compared to us, they would have, or should have the capability of keeping their presence secret to us, or, reveal, as they chose.

I think most of the extraterrestrials that visit are a lot like our scientists and anthropologists. They are careful and humane when studying our lifeforms, however, is it possible for ship of extraterrestrials, coming to our planet, for their own selfish purpose of getting what it is they want? I think so.