Thread: What is God?
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 01:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Hi Rayden_Greywolf,

Spiritual life is not an intellectual exercise of curiosity, comparison and mutual exclusion of various possibilities.

For an awakened aspirant, that (intellectual/mental) world is already 'water under the bridge', being eclipsed by an emerging aspiration that is nothing other than truth and divinity becoming inevitably more conscious and consciously aware in and through the deliberate concentration of the individual being...as direct experience (not intellectual speculation).

In that regard, the significant question for an awakened seeker is not “What or Who is God?” (followed by endless futile debate on the veracity of such), but, “What is my own God necessity at this moment?” - which is not debatable with others because as a matter of faith and personal necessity it is irrelevant to others -- to which God then directly responds.

It is a given in spiritual life, that God is all and everything - including that God compassionately adapts to, accommodates, and appears in any manifestation for the benefit of a seeker, who’s life is progressively becoming the consecrated purpose of that emerging awareness.

It is the sincerity and intensity of that necessity in which God reveals, and the seeker discovers, the answer to that question as the becoming of True Self in and through the individual life.

~ J

I don't know, I feel that I've been pretty sincere and intense in my search.