View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Please don’t go overboard with this.

It is just that when we and/or our bodies are under chronic stress i.e. in a ‘fight or flight mode’ our digestion stops and so does the production of stomach acid.
https://drjockers.com/causes-and-sym...-stomach-acid/

But please get the situation diagnosed and assessed by a naturopath-iridologist.

The Apple Cider Vinegar with “the Mother” is only a first aid and should be taken prior to meals to aid digestion:
https://draxe.com/low-stomach-acid/
I've been taking it (or trying to) on and off for the past few months with Garcinia Cambogia to try and shed the 30kgs I have put on since all this first happened....and also to make my blood more alkaline to ease the symptoms of fibromyalgia and osteo arthritis in my knees and hips, as well as the recurrent migraines I seem to get. It was recommended I take 20-30mls of it along with 300mg of HCA half an hour before bed for weight loss.

As terribly ironic and stupid as this all is, I'm also very well versed in Ayurveda and plant medicines. I wish I wasn't because I know what I have to do, but cannot do it and that's effing frustrating!

For example, I cannot take any painkillers because I developed an opioid habit when all this pain started because stuff like Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, White Willow, Turmeric, medicinal rubs etc do not work on me...I gave up opioids 6 months ago but within the past week, I discovered wild lettuce juice...I haven't taken it yet, but I'm over the moon!

I've also been taking Ashwaghanda, Seaweed extract (if my thyroid is anything, it would be under-active and seaweed helps repair DNA), GABA + melotonin to restore my brain's natural DMT levels and trying to eat less carbs, but any reduction in blood sugar is leading to more ferocious migraines...it's like a dog chasing its tail.

As for Apple Cider Vinegar...started off using Braggs with 'The Mother' about 6 months ago (the same time I gave up Codeine) and last week I finished the bottle so I got this new one...Mazzetti Organic ACV with 'the Mother' from Italy. It claims to have honey and ginger in it...but I cannot taste it...read the 'ingredients panel'...1% honey and 1% ginger...yeah, riight! lol, but about a quarter of the bottle is full of 'The Mother' and it's about 3-4 times stronger and more pungent than Braggs...and, of course, harder to get down.

I'm also looking into the effects of piperine, blue lotus and wormwood at the moment...but I realise it's best to just establish myself on what I'm already taking first and eating more dark red/purple fruits and vegetables, avoiding flouridated water...trying to avoid coffee and the 3 teaspoons of sugar I put in each cup (this is my biggest downfall) and trying to go to sleep in a dark room as soon as the sun sets without any lights...and wake up as soon as the sun rises, going out and exposing myself to the first few rays of it, to boost my melatonin production naturally.

I've also started listening to binaural beats and solfeggio music at the Schumann resonance to 'ground the shakti in muladhara' as it were, but the cat don't like being placed back in the bag I let it out of either.

However, I shall take on board the advice to go and see somebody who has a piece of paper they can show to people telling them they know what they are talking about because they are qualified and therefore meet all the social requirements of acceptability.