View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Ascender
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Hi I am just over forty therefore classed as an early indigo. I never wanted to be a system breaker yet the universe puts me in places I have no choice. I believe strongly in the United nations rights of the child. So when I see that breeched I have to do something about it. I have found myself in some uncomfortable situations. Yet I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I didn't.
I have always felt different. I saw ghosts, angels and knew things from a young age. I was sensitive to negative environments including at fourteen throwing up when I went to Alcatraz in San Francisco on holiday.

I was hoping to talk with other older indigos and hear there experiences.

Mystic.....ditto all the way! I took a pass on Alkatraz knowing I wouldn't be able to block that kind of energy while visiting! I feel so less alone today just because of. This thread. I am turning 46 in about 17 days. I sm guessing si sm s very early indigo.And my life has Bern a mess to manage given I am such a strong sensitive when it comes to energies everywhere I ho. I do a lot of running from situations.