View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 11:23 AM
Newbie ;)

[quote=OldChap]Wonderful post!

We are indeed walking multi-dimensional energy receivers and transmitters.

Who or what are we in communications with? Our innate, Higher Self, Soul, or the much bigger part of ourselves on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness?

I don't believe there is any such thing as freewill and I hold this view based entirely on what Hadriel has told me. I am also very respectful of what others believe which may be contrary to this, and I hold that respectfulness again based on Hadriel telling me to do that. He says there are various ways up the mountain and that there is more than one way to view reality.A side up the mountain in this context being to return to your true nature as "part of God" which is what I believe we are, an energetic orb of consciousness that Hadriel terms "A fractal".

Hadriel has went on to say that we are all orbs and eternal. The orb at its core is the consciousness of God as a "witness/observer" to all that it experiences. This means by extension that the observer in you is the same observer in me and every other person on the planet. It then becomes fascinating because he goes on to say that each orb projects a body (male/female) and vibrates at different frequencies. These different frequencies are what attracts the signals (what we call thoughts) and what creates the illusion of separateness and individuality. The best bit being that the earth plane is very similar to the dream state in that you emerge into it and it forms around you and totally absorbs you. All it takes is identification with your body being "you" as well as having free in so far as believing thoughts are your own and that they don't simply arise on your mood/frequency, and the separation from your God-self fractal and the knowledge that comes with it is complete

Last edited by Native spirit : 29-06-2022 at 08:03 PM.