View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Deactivated Account

This is an "old" thread but I wanted to share this:

I had an uncle who was crazy for Salsa Music, he loved dancing it! So he always said (my dad told me) that he wanted to die after having danced and being applauded for it. All my uncles from my dad's side, except one, have died from a heart-attack, this uncle had already two previous ones.

One night he went to his favourite Salsa place, he went every weekend so everybody knew him and he always sat at the same table. I think he was with one of my brothers. They told us that he danced and gave this awesome show that people were standing around him watching, and clapped at the end. They went back to the table to rest, and then he started falling down from his chair, he died right there.

He went exactly the way he wanted to, I wish it could be the same for all of us.

A heart-attack is hard for those of us who are left behind, because there is no time for goodbyes or mending a fight, but I preffer it than seeing a loved one going away with each day, with so much pain...like happened to a friend whose mom died from stomach cancer.