View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaring Thunder
I'm sure this is probably something that has been brought up time and time again but I'm sitting here wondering if it were possible for me to choose a method of death in an incarnation I'm already in.

My prefered cause of death would be due to heart failure.

You might find this of interest: Q&A taken from Silver Birch 'The Spirit Speaks'

Q. What settles the time of our entry into the next world? If nothing can keep us here longer than our appointed time, is this the reason why spirit healing cannot effect a cure sometimes ?

A.Yes, it is one of the reasons. The question of spirit incarnation into matter, and what should be its natural withdrawal from matter, are governed by natural laws. You can, particularly with death, cause a premature passing, but that would not be in harmony with the natural law.
The soul itself knows when it is to be incarnated and when it is to leave your world, even though you may not be consciously aware of these facts. If it is time for the spirit to quit the body, which is inevitable as part of the law of life, then no healing - I speak generally now - can compel it to stay.