View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Kioma

For myself, I have simply come to accept that I am just like everyone else.

I have my unique view -just like everyone else. I feel my view is the correct view - just like everyone else. I like to think that I see beyond my own view, but no matter how I look at it, it's my view, and no others'. I want everyone to understand my view, and stop telling me anything negative or contradictory to or about my view - just like everyone else.

People can be very devious and relentless in trying to get me to adhere to their view, in unending ways, both overt and underhanded, and I am no different. I sometimes wonder if someone does succeed in invalidating my view, will I cease to exist?

I know Maya does not actually exist - it is illusion - but I have come to realize I am completely powerless to avoid it, because it is my view, and who are we without our views?

And so, when we fight and grasp at establishing our views, I have to remember that I am just like the person fighting and grasping in front of me, and how easy the imposition becomes the point of the communication, leading me to otherwise feel lost and hopeless.

Remembering that, I also go back to my cave.