View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Master
My path out was put in my way as a mile-high impenetrable brick wall, forcing my life to a full stop. When I had nowhere to go, I really could only surrender.

And from that surrender light came. It is now all I am. All darkness I had met, that had been put on me, I've let go of. It is not mine, I have no use for it.

With surrender, I started acting according to the light, (f.ex. waking me up at 5am in the morning for a long while) - and the light almost always lets me sleep now. (Very few nights a month, do I sit up. And when I do, I know it is mostly because I - me, myself and I - don't really want to let go of the day, let go of the screen, let go of my selfwill... So that's ok. I don't have to be perfect.)

To sit in the dark and not fear it, is a great gift. There is great strength and love in the dark. Most of the universe is dark - dark is not evil. (Unless you mean evil when you write dark...?)

I'm of the conviction evil is an illusion, made up by the ego to keep us in separation from the light. That's how it worked for me, once I had fully embraced the light, all 'dark entities' more or less dissolve. (One exception, where I asked for and received help from a brother, just recently).

But regardless of how you understand dark emotions, dark entities, dark forces - everyone has the flame of light inside them, every single one of us. And it can never be put out, there is always a new chance to have life breathed into it and allow it to grow. I hope you find your path soon, but trust that if it takes a long time, it is merely so that you can help others in the future who despair at their long dark night...

Congratulations on the very strong image of your light in the dark!

Of course you are a light, you shine across continents, you shine through the nights of a whole globe... <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3