Thread: North node
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 03:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
North node is the life mission,is it true?
the sun sign seems to have more powerful energy for the most ,though.....

so, dating a man who is aligned with south node seems bad.....

North Node is what we are to be in a sense working towards. South Node involves a sign we have had much previous experience with while North Node is symbolic of a sign we are to evolve towards yes.

What do you mean by aligned with South Node? It would depend on what is aligning it. Our NN is opposite our SN always. My NN is Cancer while my South Node Capricorn. A male's NN in Capricorn for me is an indication that with karmic experience I could be an indication that I could help with the male's evolving into the Capricorn aspect of his natal NN. While his SN would be in Cancer indicating He could be of service with lessons I am to evolve toward with my Cancer North Node.

It is an indicator of karmic lessons, it would not necessarily mean it is bad, but more of an experience of karmic learning- However this has to be seen elsewhere in the chart- the Nodes in and of themselves would not be a strong enough indication of karmic lessons.

Hope that helped explain things more clearly.

Edit: Forgot to add, as for another example say a male shares both my South Node and North Node- Capricorn South Nodes and Cancer North Nodes both of us- may indicate a common goal or common ground that us as individuals may be working towards the same route or goal of evolution or karmic lessons/evolution. However as stated there would have to be other karmic indicators within the chart. It depends on the whole of a chart of individuals, with natal, or synastry or anything else. So if there are no other strong indicators of karmic ties within a chart- the nodes are not going to affect the synastry between two people too much in the way of karmic North Node or South Node lessons.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.