View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi Dee47.

I wanted to post to offer encouragement and support and to say essentially the same as CrystalSong, SGW, and Mojo Pan which is to keep it up and definitely keep practicing. I feel it can not be emphasized properly how important practicing and patience really is for psychic/ medium work.

Like CrystalSong says you really will learn through practice, time and patience what symbolism means what, what phrases mean, and even whom they are meant for.

So go easy on yourself, get plenty of rest, take your time, practice and have patience. I find many times people will start to practice with psychic/meiumship abilities and will become disheartened when results are not as acuurate at first, or they do not have these abilities strongly developed first go. Most times at the start no we will not have an 100 percent accuracy rating right at the start of trying. It takes time to learn how to communicate with spirit. It takes practice, time and understanding to learn how it is spirit prefers to communicate to us, and what exactly it is in reference to or what it means.

I have no doubt if you continue to practice, it will be an experience learned and well worth the effort. I have every faith you can learn and do this.

When I started I too was not as accurate and had my doubts, but continued to practice reading for others, and I have been pleasantly surprised ever since.

Do not be afraid to be open to what spirit brings you. It will not always be in regards to others and readings either. I am surprised often by spirit sneaking up on me with new information, and new faith , and new surprises in that things I thought were impossible are entirely possible.

Give it time.

Also wanted to let you know I find your way of reading for others with the phrases very interesting! I have never really read that way, as it should be, we are all different.

You have a unique way of sharing and communicating your gifts, like everyone else does. Please continue your learning, growing, and sharing of these gifts.

Blessings.

I want to thank you for your loving gift of a response. After reading it and CrystalSongs', I felt on top of the world. (The responses from Mojo Pan and SkyGodWarrior earlier on also energized and motivated me. And I was thankful to Rena for courageously volunteering to be the first guinea pig.) I've always wanted to give to people, but I don't know how. It seems so complicated. But this feels so right I am a person who absolutely loves to learn. Doing this is every bit as thrilling for me as it might be for anyone else. It feels that in doing this I am giving myself a gift, but I really hope that others are benefiting, too, because I began doing it with that intention: to be helpful to others. I don't mind making mistakes--that is how we learn--but I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. Intention and prayers should help with that. Have you ever felt that your readings have hurt anyone?

You said that I'll come to have a better sense of who the messages are for. I am looking forward to that! I don't know what to make of "Errol," or "Ariel," but I did get a pretty clear sense that the dream I had last night wasn't for me. It just didn't feel like it was.

I also felt like I had a sense of SkyGodWarrior at times--of who he is. I felt a very masculine energy, a sense of someone "not me," but that sense was in no way problematic.

The sense I got from Mojo Pan was of energy, energy, energy, specifically sound energy, but other kinds, too--and yet I'm not sure if the energy was his or part of the message.

This is all very fascinating to me, and as someone who loves to learn, I am in my heaven. (I am learning 3 languages, which also puts me in my heaven.)

My son died in 2009; it was shortly before that that I began getting "words," but after that that I began developing my psychic abilities. So I have practiced "listening" for several years, but this thread is helping me to develop further. The last 9 years have helped me to trust it, to know what is me and what is not me, and other stuff, I'm sure. Now that I'm reading for others, I have new things to learn--such as is the message for me or for the person I'm trying to read for. I'll figure it out with practice. I don't mind practice. I have a 500 day plus streak on duolingo for practice, which means I've practiced every day for more than 500 days. I really do love to learn, and I understand the learning process.

I hope I haven't bored you to tears. Thanks again for your kindness in posting. It is very much appreciated.